Concentrated Gingerbread
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Just the Youngest Agent in SHIELD

Go down

I'm Just the Youngest Agent in SHIELD Empty I'm Just the Youngest Agent in SHIELD

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:45 pm

'Sup all? I'm Agent Daniela Xara Rossi. You can call me Molly, Daniela Xara Rossi, Agent Rossi, Daniela, Dani, Xara, or Agent Daniela Xara Rossi. You may know me as Agent Dani Rossi on CS.
I'm 14 years old, going on 15 next August, and I live in Massachusetts. I have ADHD, PDD-NOS, Autism, Floppy muscle syndrome, type 1 diabetes, Clinical Depression, and Bipolar Disorder. I like to make forums, mostly roleplaying ones but I do make the occasional normal forum. I can speak many languages, though my main one is English. Besides English, I can speak some German, some Korean, a small amount of French, a small about of Japanese, and a small amount of Spanish. I'm a Freshman in High School, and I just love it there. I'm not new to roleplaying itself, so don't act like I am. I am a girl ('-_-) and I'm in the NJHS. In 7th and 8th grade, I actually got second honors all four quarters.
I feel like I have more to say, but I can't think of anything else.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum