Concentrated Gingerbread
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WormXWere Part 2 | Rated M

2 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

WormXWere Part 2 | Rated M - Page 10 Empty Re: WormXWere Part 2 | Rated M

Post  Weredrakka Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:21 pm

((I tried that once. The curl fell out after about ten minutes.
Yep! Feel bad for the poor reptilian....thing. XD
So, I just finished the Dawnguard questline in Skyrim. I do not think I like it as much as others. I thought I did, until I had to fight approximately five trillion Falmer. I hate Falmer.))

"And I'm different from the both of you," Sha-Ulud answered, watching Lambda, his blue-within-blue eyes seeming like black pits in the dark. "What advice do you think I can give? I'd rather like to help, but I'm not sure how I can." He was being completely honest with the Vortigaunt; he really did want to help, but hadn't the faintest idea about what would help Lambda.

As the Wyrm drew back in confusion, Svenja, in turn, just got more confused. All she knew was that she was having strangely pleasant sensations of butterflies in her stomach whenever she was thinking about Lambda. Did she know what that meant? No, no she did not. Deciding that she would figure out what was going on in time, the were-bear sat still as she was groomed, allowing the odd purring growl to relax her.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Location : Somewhere between Sietch Tabr, and where the dragons are.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:07 pm

((You didn't do it right.
The Falmer are douchebags.))

"The Lambda does not know. Any advice would help him. He does not know what to do." He replied, fidgeting with his claws. He really had no idea what he wanted Sha-Ulud to do, or how he could help. He simply wanted someone to help.

The Wyrm slowly curled around Svenja as she groomed all the knots, twigs, and bits of bark from her fur. It had been a long time since she had any sort of friend, and she really missed the pleasant moments with company. Grooming, sharing a meal, or shared nap-time were activities she had to miss deep in the tunnels. It was nice to get back to those things.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

https://concenginge.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:58 pm

((That's the thing; I wasn't the one who did it. A professional did. My hair just doesn't curl, apparently.
That, and I'm not fond of vampires, either. Dawnguard is nice, because werewolves get stronger. I'm not sure what else I'm fond of from it.
Dragonborn, however, sounds absolutely epic! And, from the screenshots I've seen, it looks like we get to meet Hermaeus Mora in the flesh, and his plane of Oblivion looks like a Lovecraft fan's dream!))

Seeing Lambda in such a state of distress, Sha-Ulud sighed, the air now scented with traceries of cinnamon, the aura of desert nights. "I would suggest that, perhaps tomorrow, you just talk to her. See how she feels, and all," he offered, before smiling slightly at the Vortigaunt. "It'll be alright. I'm pretty sure she'll share your feelings. The two of you have been through quite a lot, and human-like creatures tend to bond well with those they have gone through trials with."

As the Wyrm curled around her, Svenja slowly relaxed, a vague smile crossing her face as the last bits of bark and twigs were removed from the fur that grew over her shoulders. In return, she began to clean dirt and debris from the scales she could reach, enjoying the simple task.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:18 am

((Well she did it wrong then. All hair can be curled, you simply have to curl it properly.
Dragonborn is epic. And his plane is pretty Lovecraft-y, with a weird mix of books in it. That place scares me, man. The tentacle-priests from Morrowind return, but they are different now. Freakier. I think the developers like Lovecraft, or maybe Derleth.))

Lambda let his mind relax a little, but his body stayed tense until he forced it to relax. He leaned onto Sha-Ulud's massive shoulder, feeling tired once more after the events of the day. He was wearing down; even with the insects, he couldn't cope with so much stress and physical activity. Tomorrow, no matter what, he needed to hunt, even if Svenja turns him down, "Okay." He mumbled.

The Wyrm greatly enjoyed feeling Svenja's soft skin move over her scales. She had the delicate fingers capable of skillfully removing the most hard-to-reach patches of dirt. That rat ran so fast the Wyrm had to chase it through a nearby swamp, and managed to get wet grass and mud on her. A quick bath in the swamp-water itself washed most of it off, but some stubborn bits stayed. That, and she was bonding with her buddy! Life was good.

(9Crappy post is crappy.))
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:19 pm

((The only time my hair's done anything out of the ordinary was the one day where I apparently slept with part of it caught in a hard-cover book; that part stuck up like Wolverine's hair. Yep.
It seems pretty awesome! I've seen screenshots of something that looks like one of the Deep Ones, and that makes me ridiculously happy. XD))

Allowing, and fairly welcoming, Lambda's leaning against him, Sha-Ulud's eyes seemed to hold a benevolent air. Shifting ever so slightly to further create a warm, reptilian nest, the leupak nodded slightly in agreement with the statement of acceptance. "Rest now, Lambda. Consider what shall be said tomorrow."

Despite the fact that neither party were truly primates, the shared grooming between were-bear and proto-dragon was most certainly a bonding experience. Her fingers deftly removing twists of weeds and mud from underneath the Wyrm's scales even as the Wyrm cleaned twigs and bits of bark out of her fur, Svenja was, for the second time in her life, feeling like she had a friend in the world. Life, truly, was good.

((Should we time-skip to the next day?))
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:24 am

((Again, she didn't do it right. All hair can be manipulated with the right equipment to do anything.
XD))

((Yep!))

The warm sun's rays pierced Lambda's eyes. He opened them one by one, ever so slowly until they adjusted to the bright light. He was still curled up against Sha-Ulud's shoulder. The Vortigaunt stretched his arms as he stood. It seems they hadn't moved at all since last night. That was nice of the leupak.

Lambda looked around the group's mini-camp. Svenja was nowhere to be seen, and neither was the Wyrm. Where did they go? It seems Lambda "overslept"--the sun was already at its highest point--and could have easily missed them leaving to find food or water or shelter, or they were just nearby, hidden by the trees.

"Where is the Svenja?" He asked his massive sand-colored friend pillow.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:10 am

((I'll believe it when I see it. I've had my hair turned into looking like a calico cat, though. That was fun.))

Yawning widely, Sha-Ulud looked down as he felt movement against his shoulder, correctly assuming that the movements belonged to Lambda. He genuinely hadn't moved since the previous night, and that had been many hours ago now. Was his leg asleep? Most certainly, but the leupak had decided it would have been disrespectful to the Vortigaunt to move him without asking.

Getting to his feet after Lambda did, Sha-Ulud stretched like a cat, his claws flexing to tear deep grooves through the soil and rock. Ears perking up slightly as a question was asked of him, he looked around for a moment before shrugging as much as he could.

"I don't know, Lambda. We could go looking for them, if you wish," he offered, as he sat back on his haunches.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:40 am

((You're back!
Wyrm: *hugs*

And it might take some chemicals and a very experienced professional (preferably an older gay man with years under his belt. The gay guys are the best with cosmetics.) but any hair can do anything. Unless you have a shaved head. Cause then, the only hope for you is extensions.))

Lambda swallowed with some difficulty. His mouth was completely dry, a side-effect of having teeth that act like tusks, and no secondary breathing orifice (like a nose). There is no way to completely close his mouth. All moisture left into the desert air. He needed some water. Wasn't there a small stream nearby? He seemed to recall jumping over one on the sprint over here. It was hard to remember, everything from that night was a blur.

"The Lambda needs water, too. Perhaps he can solve both problems at the same moment." He said, watching as Sha-Ulud tore at the ground with his massive claws. For a second Lambda smiled, remembering the baby Antlions that clawed at the ground as they learned to walk. It was like the same moment on a larger scale. Cute!

"The Sha-Ulud looks like a baby Antlion learning to walk." He teased.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:49 am

((Yep! I've been playing Skyrim too much again... *facepalms*
*doesn't quite know what to do*))

Sha-Ulud wasn't terribly surprised by Lambda's request to find water. He had observed previously the Vortigaunt's inability to close his mouth completely, and had felt rather bad for Lambda; Sha-Ulud, like many other desert-dwelling animals, got all the liquid he needed from his food. The ability to completely close both mouth and nose if necessary also came in handy when the leupak was water-starved, as well.

"If I remember correctly, there was a stream, or a pool, somewhere around here. I have a vague sense of water-pain from last night," Sha-Ulud replied, rolling massive shoulders as he got back to his feet.

"A baby what?" Sha-Ulud asked, in some amount of confusion as he began to scent the air for the clear scent of water.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:11 am

((XD
Wyrm: *runs away* *comes back with a gift of a dead mouse*))

Lambda looked at the foliage nearby, to try to find the most likely place for water. The city behind them was situated in a scrubland, where the only green plants were hardy weeds. Toward the rising and setting sun there were trees full of those noisy bugs singing away. Neither side looked more healthy. In front of Lambda, the way they ran to escape the humans, was a field. He did not want to go back that way. Instead, he chose the way he and Svenja went last night; toward the setting sun. She may have gone that way.

"Let's try searching toward the setting sun. The Lambda and Svenja left that way last night when searching for food." He said. Then Sha-Ulud asked what an Antlion was, and Lambda realized he never explained what it was.

"A creature the Lambda farmed on his planet. They are similar to Earth-insects, but much larger."
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:05 pm

((Yeah... Started a new Dovahkiin last night! I have a problem, though; I can't stop making my characters be female Argonians.
Thank you...!))

Lambda's decision was corroborated by the scent of water coming from that direction, and so Sha-Ulud began to amble over in the general direction of the trees. He wasn't feeling the urge to move quickly, instead enjoying the feeling of the warm sun on his broad back, and the dry soil underneath his powerful paws.

"Earth-insects? Which ones? There are many here, but I know precious few of them. I'm not from around here, after all," the leupak asked, a bemused smile on his face.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:31 pm

((Pfff, no problem! Argonians are awesome!
Wyrm: Very Happy ))

Lambda didn't feel much like moving either. He was dehydrated, and his head pounded, so he followed Sha-Ulud at the same slow pace. It calmed his head somewhat.

"Um...The winged ones? The Lambda does not know much either. The insects he and Svenja ate were not close at all. The Antlions have shells over their wings, and an arched abdomen. Their head is much smaller and placed low to the ground. But, these are only the drones. There are other varieties that are very different. And, like most Xen creatures, they live in hives." He explained.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:55 pm

((I know, right? They're just so amazing!
*huggles carefully*))

Moving with his usual arrhythmic gait, Sha-Ulud made his way towards the scent of water, something his instincts told him not to do. For his friend, however, he was willing to risk the possibility of coming into contact with the poisonous liquid. He understood the need other creatures had to drink, even if he didn't have to, himself.

Listening to Lambda talk about some of the fauna from his distant world, the leupak found his own thoughts drifting back to his own homeland, to the vast deserts, impossible forests, and all of the subtly-mutated creatures, changed by the essences of life and dream. Sighing slightly, before shaking his head to clear away the memories, Sha-Ulud kept walking, still at a loss as to what insect Lambda was referring to.

((I really don't know where to go with this... *flops*
And, Sha-Ulud makes a weird Argonian. Yep. Had a dream about that one. XD))
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:15 pm

((Wyrm: *wraps around you like a boa constrictor, minus the attempted murder*

Lambda: *busy going through your wardrobe and trying to put them on* *has jeans tugged up to his shoulders*))
((Like, a tan Argonian? Or yellowish?))

((Yeah, this is slowing down...Maybe you come in with Svenja and we get back into it?))
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:35 am

((*is guessing this is affectionate* *grins*
Svenja: Oh, Lambda... That's not how you wear pants.))

((He was kind of a yellow-tan-gold, with orange-y accents on his nose and tailtip.

Okay! Should Svenja be where they assume her to be?))
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:12 am

((Yep!
Wyrm: Very Happy
Lambda: *looks down* But it works so well... Embarassed ))

((Cool! And sure, he can be a lizard-person, cause he kinda is anyway!))

((Yep! And then they can be all lovey-dovey!))
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:36 pm

((*snuggles the Wyrm*
Svenja: *shows Lambda how to actually wear pants*))

((Yeah... It was weird to see him swimming, though. XD))

((Works for me. Do you want me to start?))
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:19 pm

((Wyrm: *purr-growls* *suddenly runs away and picks up your Moose-dog*
Lambda: *can't fit in pants* The Vortigaunt legs are too long for short-girl-human-pants...Hmmm...*attempts to put a coat on his legs*))
((XD Hey Sha-Ulud...wanna experience swimming? *pushes him into a ball-pit*))

The stream wasn't too far from their temporary camp. The sound grew until Lambda could hear it, and need not doubt his choice. The foliage here was bright and green, but not damp, so Sha-Ulud passed unhindered. However, there were many twisting roots, and the Vort found himself tripping frequently. Finally they reached it, and Lambda suddenly knew why Svenja left.

There was a migration of fish. This stream was only five feet wide, but it was deep and full of boulders that fish bravely jumped over as they headed upstream. Why would fish go upstream? That seemed stupid. But, Lambda was glad, since there was free food just waiting to be caught. The other animals seemed to agree, since there were many fluffy grey things with striped tails, just sitting around and catching fish, without a care that otherworldly beasts were hanging around. The Wyrm was sharing a fish with one.

And there was Svenja, as her giant fluffy four-legged form, pawing the fish out of the air when they leap over a large boulder. She had small pile forming. Lambda grinned. What an amazing sight!

"Hello, Svenja!" He called, hoping she wasn't angry like the last time she transformed.

((Salmon migration, plus a prehistoric dragon sharing breakfast with a raccoon! *flails*))
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:58 pm

((Dog: *looks very deeply concerned* *kind of goes limp*
Svenja: There exist longer pants, you know... And that is not where a coat goes!))
((Sha-Ulud: ?! *flails* *can kind of 'swim' under the sand, but has no idea what to do about the ball pit*))
((Wheee!))

Walking cautiously onward as the arid terrain turned to a well-drained forest, Sha-Ulud was grateful for the low humidity, and the lack of dampness on the leaves he brushed against. Nonetheless, the leupak was still very cautious about where he stepped, seeming almost hesitant as his instincts told him to leave this place for the lonely barren places, free of poisonous water.

Drawing to a halt as the fast-flowing river came into view, bold fish jumping from its rapids to fling themselves against the current, Sha-Ulud tilted his head to the side in utter confusion at the sight of a veritable mountain of chocolate-brown fur scooping fish from the river. He had never seen Svenja in her other form, and so had no idea why Lambda was grinning to the point of risking his face splitting in half.

However, as the Vortigaunt called her name, Sha-Ulud made a mental note to ask how a human could turn into a gigantic bear at a later date, before retreating away from the stream. He didn't want to remain in the splash zone, lest he risk injury, and wanted to try and relieve some of his stress from being around so much water. He also guessed that Lambda and Svenja would want time to themselves.

Looking up as she heard someone calling her name, Svenja turned away briefly from her growing heap of fish to see who it was was calling for her. As Lambda had hoped, much of the rage had drained away from the were-bear's mind; it appeared that her emotions were still governed by external factors, not just her shape. Instead of rage, the instinct to catch food dominated, and, now that Lambda was here, the instinct to share in the bounty also kicked in.

Getting up from where she had been catching salmon, Svenja moved with a graceful lope over to the Vortigaunt, before sweeping him up in what was, quite literally, a bear hug. Grinning as much as she really could in this form before setting Lambda down, she motioned for him to follow her to the river's edge, grey eyes holding a wild happiness.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:19 am

((Wyrm: *awkwardly walks on two legs over to you* *gives you the dog* *pets him/her*
Lambda: What? Really? But this flappy-thingy warms Lambda's legs...*messes with the back of the coat* *tries to walk and trips* Ow...Eyes...
Me: BWAHAHAHAHA! This is fun.))

The brown mound of fur turned as Lambda called her name and gave a smile of her own. She loped toward him gracefully, and he held out his arms as he had seen humans too when they embraced eachother. But, he was suddenly dominated by a "hug" from Svenja as he was lifted off the ground and enveloped in fur. She really was furry! And warm, and big...Lambda's arms were long even for his kind, but he could not reach around her when he hugged her.

A moment passed and he was gently placed onto the ground again. Lambda lowered his arms and looked up into Svenja's familiar grey eyes. She motioned with her head towards the river with a sort of glee he hadn't seen before. The alien followed, carefully stepping onto stable ground, as the riverbank was muddy and sloped.

"Lambda sees Svenja has been fishing." He commented, and looked back at the pile, "May the Lambda join?" He didn't have the build for catching fish, but he could electrocute the river and collect the dead or stunned ones.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:46 am

The Worm-beards have summoned you to...wherever the heck our characters are right now, so that you can learn the art of traumatizing your roleplay characters! ^^
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:20 am

((*flops* I'm really sorry, dude, for not posting. It seems that my computer doesn't like me, as it keeps freezing, and forcing me into hard reboots. I have attempted to post since you did, and have been unable to.))
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:54 am

((Sad That sucks.))
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:21 pm

((Yeah, it does.
Also, Worm-beards? Can worms grow beards...? *wants to see this now* XD))

Looking back over her broad shoulders to make sure that Lambda was following her, and hadn't fallen down the alternately muddy and rocky bank, Svenja looked pleased as she made her way back to her prior fishing location. Hearing the Vortigaunt's approval of her fishing, the were-bear gave an awkward smile, trying her best to look non-threatening, a task easier said than done for a massive bear-creature.

At his request to join her in her fishing, Svenja nodded, and backed away from the river. While she didn't know how Lambda was going to fish, she did assume he would need space.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:43 pm

((Umm...no, we make "beards". *puts on a "beard" made of roots and dirt* Like the Greybeards!))

Svenja was doing her best to look nonthreatening. While it made her seem smaller, it didn't do much for her overall predatory appearance. But Lambda knew who she was on the inside, and he knew she was not a threat. So, he grinned back and held out his two main hands above the water to get started. His green electricity charged, but he did not attack for a long time. He waited for the best moment, with the most fish concentrated in one area, so he could fry as many as possible. When that moment came, he fired two bolts one after another.

The fish froze in the water. They were quickly swept up by the current, but Lambda stepped in and grabbed as many as he could. Some escaped downstream, but that didn't matter, as his arms were full of fish, and Svenja's pile was quite large already. They would be well-fed.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next