Concentrated Gingerbread
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WormXWere Part 2 | Rated M

2 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

WormXWere Part 2 | Rated M - Page 9 Empty Re: WormXWere Part 2 | Rated M

Post  Wormgod Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:19 am

((Snuggle it! *hands you a few*
More minions! Yay! *takes them*))

The second Sha-Ulud moved, Lambda wished he had a neck like Svenja's. His head horizontally stuck out from his torso, so it was very hard to duck. He ended up leaning onto Svenja rather awkwardly until they were safe in the long, winding hallway to freedom. Sha-Ulud moved so fast the Vort felt that if he even attempted to let go or adjust his position, he would fall and be left for the prisoners.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

https://concenginge.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:32 pm

((Yay! I was worried I would be nommed on. *snuggles*
I'm glad they've got a good home! One of my friends doesn't like sandworms, and was going to put a sprinkler in my closet...))

Despite what Lambda may have found awkward, Svenja didn't really notice the Vortigaunt leaning on her; her attention was focused entirely on keeping her grip under Sha-Ulud's skin. Unlike Lambda, whose bony claws acted like hooks to keep a grip, her fingers had a hard time keeping a grip on the leupak.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of running to Sha-Ulud, the quartet of outcasts reached the edge of the dead city of monsters. Spreading his legs out to brace himself against the urge to collapse into a ball, the leupak's sides were heaving; the frantic flight from the depths, combined with the events of the past few days had been understandably very draining on the reptilian.

"Is everyone alright?" Sha-Ulud finally managed to ask, looking up to make sure the Wyrm had followed him out of the city. He assumed the proto-dragon had managed, being naturally more mobile than the bulky leupak was.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Location : Somewhere between Sietch Tabr, and where the dragons are.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:45 pm

((Naaah, they eat dead stuff exclusively. Just give it some wet leaves and roadkill and it'll be fine.
I'll care for any worm that needs a god!))

Lambda opened his mouth as much as it would as they reached the surface once more. He could not smell, but the taste of fresh air was magnificent. Luckily it was nighttime. That provided cover in case the humans were around, or the prisoners followed them while also allowing their eyes to adjust to light once more. He was starting to tire again, and his stomach gave an angry hunger pain. He unhooked his claws from Sha-Ulud's scales and slid onto the ground. He almost landed on the Wyrm, who had followed the leupak up. She gave a halfhearted hiss of disdain and walked away.

"The Lambda is alright. But the Lambda needs food...The Svenja needs food as well." He said, looking over at Svenja.

She looked healthier than before. Sleep helped a lot, but both of them hadn't eaten in...he couldn't even remember. She might have found something. Sha-Ulud might have eaten before he crash-landed into Earth. The Wyrm probably ate those freaky worms and whatever other hellish beings lived in those radioactive tunnels. She might not need to eat for another week or so. But, he and Svenja had the misfortune of being born mammals. They could not survive on one large meal a week.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:53 am

((Alright! Sounds good to me. I have a compost pile, so I think that'll work.
Sandworms: *'look' at you* *are about a meter long* *are all warm, and snuggle you*))

Unhooking her fingers from underneath Sha-Ulud's skin, Svenja followed Lambda's example, and slipped off of the leupak's back to stand upon real earth once more. Nodding as Lambda pointed out the fact that the two bipeds needed food to the reptilians, the were-bear sniffed the air, trying to 'see' if anything edible was in the area.

Looking up as Lambda spoke, Sha-Ulud slumped to the ground once he was sure both of his passengers had dismounted. Had this been the desert where he usually dwelt, he would have burrowed into the sand for a long nap, but this was a strange world, where everything seemed honor-bound to kill them. So, instead of following his sandworm instincts, he listened to the Vortigaunt.

"Makes sense to me," he answered after a minute, beginning to slowly get to his feet once more. "The Wyrm and I have eaten recently, but will you need someone to hunt with you, Lambda?"
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:17 pm

((Very Happy
Aww! *snuggles back*))

Lambda closed all his eyes and tried to sense any sparks of life in the area. It was hard, but he managed to pick up hundreds of tiny sparks in the trees. He remembered when they first took refuge in the tunnels; there were things singing in the trees very loudly. Large insects were chicken nuggets to Vorts.

Sha-Ulud's voice broke his concentrations. He opened his eyes again and looked over at the large beast, "Possibly. There are many sleeping insects in the trees, but the Lambda may not be able to climb them. Can the Sha-Ulud climb?"
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:32 pm

((*grins back*
Sandworms: *aren't usually this docile to anyone but the God Emperor* *snuggle*))

"Climb?" Sha-Ulud replied, resisting the urge to chuckle. "There's no tree grown that I've ever seen that could hold my weight." The leupak was being completely honest; weighing in at well over five tons, there really weren't trees that he could climb. He didn't really mind this handicap, however; while trees were out of the question, rock outcroppings weren't for the most part, and those were really all he encountered in his natural habitat.

Svenja, hearing Lambda's question, smiled slightly. "He might not be able to, but I can," she answered, her grey eyes illuminated by the scant light that filtered down through the trees. "I'll need a hand getting to the lower branches, but I can climb from there."
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:33 pm

((I'm a God in my own way! Very Happy))

Lambda felt a little embarrassed. Sha-Ulud was pretty big...But, his homeworld didn't have many trees, and the ones they did have were either small mangrove-like growths, or gigantic, towering redwood-like species. His species never took to the trees though. They stayed on the swampish floor of the dimension.

Svenja could definitely help. She was smaller, and her species were related to tree-dwellers, yes? Lambda nodded to her words and clasped his hands together. He was eager to eat once more, "The Lambda can support the Svenja's weight and help her into the tree. And then, we can eat."
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:32 am

((Most certainly!
Sandworms: *nod as much as worms can*))

After feeling like a burden for so long, Svenja was glad to be useful to the group in some fashion. Taking a moment to stretch fear-clenched muscles, and prepare herself for climbing through the trees overhead, the were-bear licked her own lips as she suffered the unconscious salivation response mammals get at the promise of food.

"That sounds perfectly logical to me, Lambda," she replied, a slight smile revealing her little fangs. "You ready to give me a lift?"

((I think I have a Skyrim problem... Since rediscovering it, I've put in no less than two hours a day (more like three, or four)... XD))
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:54 am

((*turns into my worm-self, but a meter long too* Let's play worm games!))

((Lol, that ain't a problem! My perscription: More Skyrim. Oblivion and Morrowind too, if you can.))

Lambda watched Svenja curiously as she smiled, revealing a fang not unlike his own. Something stirred in his chest and a sudden bout of heartburn hit him. He blinked, but hid his confusion as much as he could. Was was this? He never felt it before. It was probably a symptom of his weakened state. His heartburn would go away when he had some food in his belly.

"Yes." He said, and held both his hands out under the lowest branch of a large tree. His hands formed a cup for her to step on and pull herself up. This was one of the few things humans and Vorts shared; a common way of boosting eachother.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:30 pm

((Sandworms: *wiggle their agreement*
My family might disagree with you; they only saw me for maybe four hours yesterday. XD I'm developing a need to play Morrowind, too...))

Advancing towards Lambda as he prepared to give her a boost into the tree, Svenja placed her hands on his shoulders as she stepped one foot into his hands. In that moment, she noticed the slight traces of confusion lingering in his body language, and a fair degree of puzzlement filled her own thoughts. Deciding, however, to analyze her confusion later, Svenja hoisted herself into the tree, clambering up into the branches to be lost among the night-shaded leaves.

((D'awww...!
Also, I deeply apologize for the crappy post... My motivation is pretending to be Sheogorath, with predictable results.))
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:07 pm

((Aww, you get it! Right? Yeah, you get it. Hehehehe....It.
Lambda: *glares*
XD))
((Naaah, families are for losers! They're only purpose is to buy soymilk and Swedish Fish.))

Lambda hands hurt a bit as Svenja put her full weight on them, but he held fast and lightly pushed her up into the trees. When she reached in, he stepped back and craned his neck as far up as it would go--about twenty degrees. Svenja was already high up and only visible to his mind's eye. Her fur camouflaged her well.

"Can the Svenja see them? The insects are large and sleeping on the bark." He called up. He was sure they wouldn't wake, as insects on Xen wouldn't wake until daybreak, no matter what happened. They were stupid like that.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:56 am

((Me: Yes, yes I do. XD
Lambda, chill. You're adorable. *huggles*
Yep... XD)
(I like mine; we've been through hell-on-earth together, so that I can live with them.))

Up in the tree, Svenja nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard Lambda's voice. She had been lost in her own little world as she hunted the creatures the Vortigaunt had said were up here, using the movement as an excuse to try and puzzle through the unusual feeling she had a moment earlier.

"Yes, I can see them," she hissed back, wanting to remain as quiet as she could. Unlike Lambda, the were-bear did not have the same conviction that her prey would remain comatose. Bracing herself against a branch, Svenja grabbed one of the sleeping creatures, wondering what it really was, and whether it would bite her or not.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:17 am

((Lambda: *blushes a weird shade of brown* *doesn't fight the hug* Grumble grumble...
XD Yay!))
((Well, your sane family members are pretty awesome. And Brandon's family ((my mom's boyfriend)) is awesome too. I went over to one of their houses ((not sure how they're related to Brandon)) for Thanksgiving.))

Lambda heard the branches suddenly lurch when he called out. He made an "eep" noise and jumped back in case Svenja was falling out of the tree. She was still in there, so he hesitantly stepped forward and looked up again. She was safe, but must've been startled by his voice, or something else was startled. She called down, saying she could see them.

The creature was an ordinary Earth being, but mutated to be larger and more colorful than usual, thanks to the radiation pouring out from the evil laboratory. It was one of the many cicada species that swarm the trees and sing their songs of love. This one had a square-shaped head with two bulging blue eyes on what would be corners. Its legs were red and curled around its body, flailing aimlessly as it woke from its slumber. The wings on its back rubbed together and made lone notes of its song, but did not wake the others. One quick stab to the head and it would die, ready to be eaten.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:52 am

((D'aww! You're blushing! *grins*
Yeah... I try not to consider the differently-sane ones part of my family. Makes it easier that way. It's great you've found people you enjoy being around!
Also, there's a compendium of current TES games being released that includes all of the expansion packs. It even has a compatible version of Arena!))

Peering down through the leaves as Lambda made a strange 'eep' noise, Svenja gave the alien a bemused look. Returning to the task at hand, she brought whatever she had grabbed closer to her face, so as to see it better.

It was a cicada. Svenja was not very fond of cicadas, mostly because of half-remembered annoyances of loud noises startling her in forgotten summertimes. Quickly, before the insect could wake its cohorts, she impaled the head of the insect with a sharp fingernail, then dropped it to Lambda.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:31 pm

((Lambda: *threateningly charges an attack*
Yeah...Like my dad! He ain't my dad! But oddly enough, I call him my dad...
Oohh...How much?))

Svenja's face came out of the leaves to peer down at him with an amused look. That heartburn started up again, but Lambda ignored it and frowned at her. A moment later, a small shape fell out of the tree. He scurried over and picked it up.

It was a large insect, like he thought. Svenja had pierced it with something to kill it quick. His stomach growled, and he quickly put the bug in his third arm, then ate it. It didn't taste too good raw, but it killed the heartburn and took the edge off his hunger.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:48 pm

((You wouldn't dare.
Yeah, that's the way it is with my mom...
Today? $25, on Amazon!))

As Lambda frowned at her, Svenja replied by making a face a human would have found utterly laughable, before ducking back into the leaves to find a second insect. Although large, the mutated cicadas weren't big enough for one to sate a person entirely. Plucking three more of the insects off of the bark, and dispatching them in the same way as the first, she dropped them down to Lambda, hoping at least one of them he would save for her.

Done with her hunt for the moment, Svenja began to look for a way to descend with some amount of grace from the tree. Finding none, the were-bear sighed, then returned to the lowest branch she could find. Looking first to make sure no-one was beneath her, she dropped to the ground, landing easily on her feet.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:43 pm

((Lambda: *dies it down to spark* *shocks you and makes your fur all poofy*
OOohhhh....))

Lambda held out his hands in the general area where Svenja was dropping the cicadas. Three more came, and he ate only one, saving the other two for Svenja. Soon the tree shook a bit and she dropped skillfully onto the ground. Lambda blinked, impressed, and held out the bugs, "For Svenja." He said happily, then paused, "The Lambda can cook them with his powers, if Svenja wishes."
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:38 pm

((*squeaks in surprise* *pokes at the poofy hair*
Yep! Want a link?
Also, I just spent two hours reading lore for TES, and apparently, my Argonians have been waaaaaay too chill around Khajiit (and pretty much everyone else). *dies*))

Smiling as she saw Lambda's impressed look, Svenja brushed a few leaves out of her hair before approaching the Vortigaunt. At his offer to cook the raw insects he offered, a faint blush spread across her proud cheeks. "That would be most kind of you, Lambda," she answered softly, her voice and eyes happy for what might well have been the first time.

Sha-Ulud had retreated away from the trees when Svenja had offered to climb in order to find food. He had done so partially to keep watch now that half of the group was distracted, and also to give the humanoids their own space. Hearing faint snatches of their conversation, the leupak smiled a knowing smile before resting his head on his paws to watch into the dark.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:04 pm

((Lambda: *snickers*
Sure!
I understand being mean to Dunmer and annoyed with Khajiits, but thats it...Well, I could see Nords hating Argonians since they're so racist in Windhelm. But no one else...Don't be embarrassed!
*patpat*))

Lambda felt his face grow hot and a smile grow that he couldn't even begin to fight. Svenja was happy; something that he hadn't seen ever! And he created it! He felt like he could fly.
"T-thank Svenja!" He stuttered out. Lambda wasn't too sure he had thanked her for, but he felt like he needed to say it. He bowed his head and held the two insects between a thumb and a forefinger. By gathering power between the fingers, he essentially fried the insects. They were ready to eat in three seconds. Once they were done, Lambda looked up at Svenja to try and muster some words, but nothing came out. Instead he simply handed the food to her.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:10 pm

((*grins* *wonders if Lambda could be a good hairdresser because of this*
Here you go!
They're also not that fond of men in general, apparently... Ah, well! My fault for starting to casually RP my Argonian Dovahkiin (I can't do the Dark Brotherhood and the Companions together anymore, after reading Kodlak's journal...). XD))

Seeing Lambda's smile coupled with his stuttered thanks, Svenja felt the heat across her face grow stronger, a thought flashing across her mind that her cheeks must be redder than Lambda's eyes. Smelling briefly the scent of the insects cooking to perfection between the Vortigaunt's fingertips, she was glad to take them from him, their warmth fading into her hands. "T-thank you," she murmured as she accepted them, looking up briefly into his glowing eyes.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:37 pm

((Probably not, cause all he can do is poof the hair...
Why not?
Also, what the heck does Sha-Ulud know about romance!? XD))

Lambda eyes had adjusted well to the dark, and he could see red forming on Svenja's cheeks. She was blushing, just like he was...Oh.

And just like that, he understood what was going on. The heartburn, the intense happiness, the unusual need to protect her and only her...Svenja's eyes met his, and Lambda looked away suddenly. Did she know? She had to have suspected. He was acting so odd! She was too, a little. Does that mean she felt it too? What would she think of him? They were so different, completely different species from different dimensions.

Lambda forced himself to meet Svenja's eyes, "We should go back before the others miss us." He said, managing to keep his voice calm. And with that, he promptly marched away toward Sha-Ulud. He needed time away from Svenja to think this over. Maybe the leupak could help, with his 'unique' perspective on reproduction. Not that this would happen between a Vort and a were-human, but it's a major factor in romance.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:35 am

((Still. I think it would be a cross between amusing and terrifying to find him in the local hairdresser's. And, for someone who's hair is naturally ram-rod straight (and does nothing interesting), I would pay for poofing. XD
Because the fact that he expressed such trust in the Dragonborn's ability to lead honorably actually touched me. I know that's kind of pathetic, but it is what it is.
He's seen it between humans once or twice. Doesn't know what it feels like, but he recognizes the smells, and some of the mannerisms. Couldn't replicate if he tried, though! XD))

Still holding the cooling insects in the palm of her hands, Svenja was slightly confused when Lambda looked away, her brows furrowing slightly into an expression of mild concern. She had spent enough time out cold since escaping that she hadn't had the raw time to experience her growing feelings for the Vortigaunt, and, because of this, she hadn't had the sudden realization that he had.

As he looked back at her, she relaxed again, then nodded. "Yeah, that would probably be a good idea," Svenja answered, then paused. "I'll be over in a minute," she called to his retreating form, before sitting on a rock to ponder what was going on. The were-bear had noticed the oddities in Lambda's behaviour, and the oddities in her own, but hadn't quite connected the dots, and so she pondered.

Raising his head from his paws as he heard the rather unique sound of Lambda walking towards him, Sha-Ulud watched the approaching Vortigaunt with an expression of benevolent bemusement on his face. "Hello, Lambda," he called quietly, his blue-within-blue eyes shining in the light from the Vortigaunt's eyes.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:03 pm

((But my hair is naturally poofy--not even curly--, and I'd pay for ram-rod straight...Also, what's a ram-rod?
Well, the game's meant for boys, and boys don't think empathetically like we do. They think "Alright! We rule!" Instead of "this is so sad..."
So he's a peeper? He watches couples do it? XD))

Lambda walked across the dried grass with his head down, thinking hard over this whole ordeal. Sha-Ulud's voice snapped him into reality for just a second. Red met blue, and then red pulled away and sat next to the lumbering beast. He sighed and looked down at the ground again. A hive of tiny insects was moving to a new nest. Hundreds of drones carried eggs and larva on their backs.

"Lambda believes....Lambda thinks...Lambda knows he has feelings for Svenja." He mustered out. His face grew red all over again.

Meanwhile, the Wyrm was returning from a little hunting trip. She had a rat in her jaws, still warm. She scurried over to her friend Svenja, who was busy sitting on a rock, and dropped the rat on the human's lap. Then she gave her friend a good sniff to see if she was okay.

The Wyrm recoiled in surprise. Her friend smelled...different. She grinned and licked Svenja's cheek in happiness. Her friend was interested in someone! Lambda, no doubt. Now if Sha-Ulud would notice her love, all members of the group will have mates.

((I imagine the Wyrm being all lovey-dovey, and Sha-Ulud's like: Suspect or No ))
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:06 am

((I just want my hair to do something other than look like a mop. A ram-rod is a piece of iron or steel used to shove gunpowder and other stuff into the barrel of an old-fashioned musket to prime it for firing. Naturally, they had to be perfectly straight to do that.
True...
People assume they're alone in the desert, dude. He's never intentionally seen romance, but he has been mentally scarred by it! XD *resists the urge to say something about rhythmic vibrations*))

Watching Lambda as he approached, Sha-Ulud recognized some of the physical signals he had observed in humans when they were 'in love', and was somewhat surprised. Lambda was so different from the humans and elves he was familiar with, that he wouldn't have believed that the Vortigaunt would display similar visual cues. Moving a little to provide the other with a warm spot, Sha-Ulud listened to Lambda's confession, confirming his observations.

"Svenja?" he asked, one eyebrow ridge raised slightly. "Do you think she shares them?" the leupak continued, turning his head to watch Lambda with a curious eye. This was, by far, the most of romance he had ever observed. Most couples ran away when he stumbled across them.

Looking up as she heard the faint rasping of scales that was the hallmark of the Wyrm's arrival, Svenja was completely unprepared for the dead rat that was dropped into her lap. After getting over the shock, and bit of the blood that dripped from the rat onto her leg, Svenja smiled at the Wyrm, tilting her head in confusion when the primal dragon recoiled. When she was then licked by the dragon, the were-bear's confusion didn't abate, and so, in lieu of anything productive to do with her confusion, she just sat there with a confused look on her face.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:30 pm

((Curling iron maybe?
Eeewwwww....XD Twisted Evil ))

Lambda kept his gaze on the busy hive of ants that passed in front of their feet. Sha-Ulud spoke after his confession, and he couldn't help but sigh. He crossed his arms on his knees and rested his head, ready for a good long chat.

"The Lambda does not know. The Svenja acted...different but not romantically. At least, Lambda thinks she did not. The Svenja is so different from the Lambda." He spoke and shook his head, as if that would help dispel his confusion.

The Wyrm drew back again and looked at Svenja's face. Now she was confused. Didn't Svenja know? It was so simple to the proto-dragon. You feel romance, you go for it. They feel romance too, you become mates. Yet again, the complications of sentience got in the way of simple matters. So instead, the Wyrm started grooming twigs and leaves out of Svenja's hair while purr-growling to calm the confused were-human.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next