Concentrated Gingerbread
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WormyxWere (1x1) Rated M

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

WormyxWere (1x1) Rated M Empty WormyxWere (1x1) Rated M

Post  Wormgod Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:11 pm

Here it is! And knowing us, it's gonna be rated M.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

https://concenginge.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

WormyxWere (1x1) Rated M Empty Re: WormyxWere (1x1) Rated M

Post  Weredrakka Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:52 pm

((Well, yeah, we kinda can't help it...

Anyway.
What's Rico equipped with this time? The usual unending supply of explosives, and semi-explosives?
Still developing the fossa I'm using. She's not like the fossas from Madagascar, not at all...))
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Location : Somewhere between Sietch Tabr, and where the dragons are.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:43 pm

Twisted Evil

Probably not an unending supply of explosives, cause that's Godmodding...I know he'll have Carlotta, at least some explosives, that mini-flamethrower, and at least one knife.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:26 pm

You playing anyone other than just Rico?

True, true... Carlotta...? I'm behind on my penguins, sadly.
Sounds good to me!
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:41 pm

Hmm...Maybe my alter ego. I've been working on her; this time, she isn't a god, but a brain-Symbiote. Think Yeerk from Animorphs, but not evil.

Carlotta's his Barbie girlfriend. rabbit He thinks she's real.

-------^ Derpface.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:50 pm

Yeah, I was reading about that, from the last RP you tried to start on CS. Think that one would work here, the one where I had the Weredrakka as a character?
Thinking about who else I should put in... Hmm...

Ah, fun!

Do you want Rin's full description, personality-wise and appearance-wise, before we start? I'll send it via PM, if you want it.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:53 pm

Sure! Very Happy
Someone new? That always changes stuff.

If ya' want.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:56 pm

Awesome! I'd love to get that going, to be sure!
Thinking about playing someone Dune-inspired... All of my old characters are dead, so I need to make new ones. *sigh*

Awesome.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:00 pm

So what do you have on plot? I was thinking a new world, maybe something crazy-weird and dream-inspired. My anti-depressants have caused my dreams to be long and very vivid.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:05 pm

Plot? You're asking me for a plot? Oh, oh dear...
You know, I've had long, vivid, and very realistic dreams lately, as well, but I take no meds whatsoever, so I don't have an excuse for them.

I think I can create a setting, though. Are we doing a goal-oriented RP, or just something where objectives are survival, and that's basically it? (Yes, that is relevant.)
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:09 pm

B-vitamins cause crazy dreams, I've heard.

Ummm...Objectives make better plots and longer roleplays, so that could be good.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:23 pm

Huh. I'll have to look at that...

Alright. Any preferences as to what type of objective? Defeating evil, reawakening a sleeping power...?
Well, one section of this world could be a city built onto the side of a mountain. All of the streets, however, are canals, huge canals, canals big enough to get two cruise ships passing through side by side on the main roads. The water doesn't move through locks, and seems to defy all laws of physics when in the canals.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:25 pm

Either of those sounds cool! And so does that Venice-like city.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:30 pm

Oh, what the heck. Let's do both, and call it good. We can add more later.
Also, a mountain range where the stones of the very mountains themselves glisten with iridescence when seen from afar, but look normal up close. These mountains sing in the sunlight, as well, the sound hitting the ear on a deep, primal level, resounding more through the body than through the ear.

((Would you like to start? How are we getting characters there?))
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:33 pm

Cooll....Is this from Dune?

Portals?
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:43 pm

Thank you!
No, it's not. Those both are from my own dreams.

Sure. Can you start, please?
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:19 am

((Aww, cool!

I'd like to add one location from my dreams. A dark plains inbetween those two places. It's on the side of a mountain, with a crumbling prison on the base of the mountains. It connects to a series of natural caves underneath that the prisoners found during a prison break. The caves themselves are teeming with weird, gigantic fairy-ladybugs that are attracted to shiny things and precious metals. They rob nearly all passerby's of their jewelry, weapons, and armor.))

It was an ordinary day at the zoo. Skipper woke them at promptly 5A.M for the daily three-hour training session. After, Rico prepared tuna sushi for breakfast, and then they went top-side when the zoo bells rang.

And that's when the trouble started. As soon as Rico shot up the ladder, a loud crash sounded from Kowalski's lab. Private was shocked and fell off the ladder, landing with a thud on Rico's head. They both fell to the concrete floor in a heap.

Rico growled and pushed Private off, silently thanking whatever god was out there that birds' private were safely hidden inside. That would have been an awkward moment.

"Sorry Rico..." The youngest penguin spoke in that phony british accent. Rico snapped his beak at him and hurried toward the lab to see what was the matter.

The lab was usually a mess, but nothing like this. In one corner sat Kowalski, clinging to a gigantic ball of....Stuff. The stuff had been ripped apart and mashed together in a gigantic...something. On the other side of the room, a glowing blue circle floated in midair. Behind it, the wall had been pushed away from it too.

Private rushed to Kowalski immediately, so Rico decide to instead investigate the awesome glowing blue thing. He stuck a flipper through it, feeling a cold sensation for a second, then a warm feeling similar to the air outside. When he pulled his flipper back out, nothing had changed. Well, it had to be safe. So, he stepped inside.

Then the portal closed.

((Bleh. Post sucked. Watching Buffy.))
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:21 pm

((Thank you!
Oh, fun! Well, except for the giant thief-ladybug-things... Those sound freaky.))

The sun dawned early for the oldest perfected member of the experimental team, the longest-existing experiment in the building. By her count, she had been there for three years, exposed to the outside world only by what a sentimental lab tech brought in for her.

Rin stood on the floor of the room she had long since figured out was her prison, her half-human arms resting on the windowsill. She gazed out at the sunrise over the trees that blocked her view of much of the world, her pure blue eyes reflecting what she saw, twin mirrors fixed momentarily in time.

Turning away from the tantalizing view of the world outside of the building, the changed fossa remained standing on her hind legs, rubbing at her left shoulder where the metal of her left arm merged with the stub that was all that remained of the limb. Sighing, Rin looked about the room, her blue eyes viewing all that she saw with a certain air of distaste.

The room had been set up as if for a child, with brightly-colored fabrics, and plushes, everywhere. The bright colors hurt her eyes, and offended her deeply. She didn't have a child's mind, like the researchers assumed. She could read, and could probably write, if they ever gave her a pencil. Rin already knew the first two words she would attempt, if she ever got her hands on a pencil, or something like a pencil, and they were a phrase she knew humans regarded as insulting.

Slowly, Rin became gradually aware of something in the air changing, like the pressure changes that herald a large, incoming storm. Shifting her gaze to the window, her semi-human brow furrowed as she realized that there wasn't a storm on the horizon. Suddenly, with no warning whatsoever, she was thrown backwards by a shockwave, a wave of moving air that threw her against the luridly-painted concrete walls of her prison.

Groaning, Rin sat up, rubbing the back of her head with her right hand. Opening one eye once the throbbing had subsided to a more manageable level, her blue eye registered intense surprise when she saw what had materialized within the confines of the room. The glowing, intensely blue circle was hanging there peacefully, despite its violent entrance that had almost completely destroyed the room. Looking at it suspiciously, Rin gingerly put her mechanical hand through, then removed it, checking for any signs of damage. Finding none, she relaxed a little, then decided to step through, just to see what it was.

The portal closed with a snap, the fading echoes of her panicked yowl the only traces of her left in that world.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:53 pm

((I was one of them in my dream. I stole some lady's wedding ring and gave it to the queen fairy-ladybug-thing as an offering....0.o She sleeps on a pile of shiny stuff like dragons do in old fairytales.))

As it turns out, the blue hovering disk with a portal. Rico stumbled through it head-first and landed on his noggin. When he came to, he was in a completely different place that did not resemble anything close to Central Park or its zoo. Instead, he was on a wide-open plains with a mountain range a mile away. In the sun, they glowed many different colors, some of which he could not see. Rico blinked, wondering if he finally sustained too much brain damage.

He stood up and craned his neck high, looking around for any other landmarks. The plains seemed to spread forever in all directions, except for the mountains. That was his best bet. He regurgitated a knife and held it tight, just in case, and waddled toward the iridescent mountains...
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:39 am

((Oh, that is truly bizarre...))

Rin found out shortly after she found herself falling through time and space, then falling through into a completely unfamiliar world that she had fallen into a portal. Tumbling through the air, for the portal had disgorged her about six feet above the ground, she caught a brief flash of something small, and vaguely black-and-white, before she hit the ground with a tremendous thud, her metal arm taking most of the impact from the fall.

Once the world had stopped spinning in her head, Rin groaned, and started trying to see if she had broken anything in her sudden, and rather painful, emergence into whatever strange test-ground this was. Pushing herself into a sitting position, she looked around her, hoping to find some landmark she recognized from a previous test, but she didn't recognize a thing.

All about Rin were relatively flat, fairly colorless plains, and patchily covered in some half-dead grass that was somewhere between crunchy, and absolutely squishy. Looking again, she saw in the distance mountains, mountains that glowed like someone had trapped a rainbow within their towering, needle-like peaks. Not for the first time that day did she wonder what the hell was going on.

Hearing someone, or something, moving through the dead and dying grass that surrounded her, Rin bared her fangs, trying to ready herself for a confrontation, even though her head still hurt, throbbing like someone was playing a bass drum inside her skull. Keeping her surprisingly-intact metal arm at the ready, she waited to see whoever it was that approached.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:14 pm

((It was pretty fun, actually. I got to steal stuff and fly. Smile ))

Rico only made it about ten feet before something else happened.

First came a small 'pop!' that he barely heard. He completely ignored it, thinking it was just some bug or some other insignifigantly tiny creature. Then there was a loud crash like a hammer falling on the ground. Instinctively he whirled around and wielded the knife skillfully.

It was some type of cat....no, it didn't smell right. Maybe a lemur? It-she-smelled almost like the annoying lemurs home of Madagascar, but also like metal and a the zoo vet. A shiny limb told that story. Rico suppressed a gasp at that.

The cat-lemur-cyborg bared her fangs and metal limb, and Rico replied by lunging forward. He tried to match her stance, which was quite hard to do with a beak, but it worked.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:17 pm

((Awesome! Last night, I was a sandworm. It was kind of awesome.))

Hearing the rustling and squishing sound of whatever it was moving through the grass approach her position faster, Rin readied herself for a fight with some strange creature, or possibly a machine, both things she had fought against in the laboratory where she had been imprisoned. Seeing a flash of light from something metallic, she allowed herself one low growl, then prepared to pounce.

As she saw what it was that menaced her with what she recognized as a knife, though, Rin skidded to a halt, her lunge stopped in sheer surprise. A penguin was staring at her with an expression of surprised confusion that was probably mimicked perfectly by her own expression.

Seeing the penguin ready for combat, however, returned the fossa mutant to her senses, and to the possible danger that this absurd challenge presented. Baring her fangs again, she glared at the odd bird across from her, allowing it to receive the full effect of her predatory blue gaze. Rin was not going to attack first, for fear of revealing patterns to whatever she was fighting. She would rather have the penguin attack first, so that she could respond with an appropriate counter-assault.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:41 pm

The cat-thing started Rico down, baring her sharp fangs and piercing blue eyes. Rico, ever the psycho, was not phased. He could handle anything, including a cat-like predator twice his size.

Rico leaned in closer, glaring back at her with his own blue eyes. He flourished the knife for dramatic effect, then croaked out, "Wha' you!?" (What are you?)

Suddenly he wished his team were hear. Skipper could ask the questions, Kowalski could size up the threat she posed based on her species, and Private could distract her with his cute charms. Then, if she posed a threat, Rico could slice and dice her.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:07 pm

Realizing belatedly that whatever it was that she was facing down was not intimidated by her aggressive display, Rin's ears flattened in annoyance. Many of the other experiments she had faced in lethal combat had at least showed some signs of intimidation when faced by pure blue eyes, and razor-sharp teeth, not to mention the carefully-sharpened metal claws on her prosthetic left arm.

Seeing the knife-wielding creature lean in closer to her, Rin prepared for an attack, wondering whether it would attempt to stab her in the chest with the knife, or whether it would go straight for her eyes and throat. Thinking along these lines, she was completely unprepared for the question that the penguin uttered in harsh, guttural tones.

"What am I?" Rin repeated, falling back to sit on her haunches, not breaking eye contact with the penguin in front of her. "I'm myself, and I'm fairly sure I'm one of a kind. Once, I was a fossa. Now, I have no idea. I suppose you can call me Rin," she answered, keeping her words honest. "And what are you?"
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:14 pm

Rico narrowed his eyes at the metal-weilding being. She sat on her haunches, now much taller than he was, but not in an intimidating way. He lowered the knife, but only a little, remembering Skipper'swords about not hurting innocent animals.

"Rin." He tested out her name. It was easy to say-at least, as easy as words could be. His throat was far too damaged for any noise to be easy.

"Pen'gin. Rico." He pointed to his heart, signaling that he was Rico. He swallowed the knife handle-first, then craned his neck as much as it could go, the penguin way of saying he was no danger.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next