Concentrated Gingerbread
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WormyxWere (1x1) Rated M

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

WormyxWere (1x1) Rated M - Page 3 Empty Re: WormyxWere (1x1) Rated M

Post  Wormgod Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:51 pm

((Yep. *sings dramatic theme song*
Slendy: Yeah...He scares me.))

The penguin furiously struggled with his inept flippers, trying to carefully light the strike-anywhere match on his belly without catching himself on fire or dropping it. After three unsuccessful tries, Rico growled and paused.

Rin offered to help. He looked up at her, sizing her up with his eyes. That metal arm could do some damage...and her natural claws too...Suddenly he got an idea. Nodding and grinning, the maniac leaned forward and swiped the match against her metal limb.

Success! The match burst into flame. The tar quickly followed, producing a good flaming bolt. Rico loaded his medieval weapon and pointed it at the dragon's belly, tongue lolling out and a psychotic grin plastered on his face, "Why?" He responded, hoping the beast understood. He understood her, "Wha' you gonna do?"
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

https://concenginge.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:55 pm

((I want to go back to the desert... It's a nice place.
He scares a lot of people.))

Turning her head slightly to watch Rico's unsuccessful attempts to light the matches he had disgorged, Rin hoped that the penguin would manage to do something. Even with all of her training, she was still feeling intimidated by the much larger, and much more terrifying, creature approaching.

Meeting the penguin's slightly deranged eyes as he stared at her, Rin wondered if she would ever have to defend herself against the avian, and hoped not. Holding still as he nodded, she didn't even flinch as the now-alight match was brought perilously close to her ear. Grinning as she saw the tar ignite, and the bolt prepared for launch, Rin watched for any change in that strange, draconic grin.

"What am I going to do?" the dragon repeated, a faint chuckle in its voice. "Not be pleased, for one. Secondly, I will make sure you lose your taste for pyrotechnics," it continued, a devious look in those pure blue eyes. "I have certain incendiary...talents of my own, after all."
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Location : Somewhere between Sietch Tabr, and where the dragons are.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:18 am

((I like the scrubland where I am. Sometimes it looks like a savannah or a desert.
Splendor: Can I stay with you?))

Rico tipped his head at the beast's words. They were spoken as if they were supposed to mean something...but they didn't make any sense. 'Lose his taste in pyrotechnics?' Like that would happen! Even after the stunt with the flaming scrubland, Rico wouldn't think twice when he played with fire. Fire was his element, even more so than water; it destroyed, it created, and it did so while blazing with light to intimidate and entice its victims. Rico would cut off his right flipper before he gave up fire.

The penguin came back to reality with a sickening grin. With so much as a blink, he fired the crossbow aimed at the beast's stomach.

((Yeah...Rico ain't exactly the smartest bird around...))
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:30 pm

((I've never gotten to be in the Texas area. Other than hot, what's it like?
Sure, whatever. Just, don't scare the puppy, please... She's nice, and she's kinda like my sister.))

Twisting her head around so that she could watch Rico's response to the dragon's words, Rin was not surprised to see the penguin's sickening grin. Even in the brief time she had known the avian, she had realized that he thrived on fire, and destruction, and not so much on common sense, or on preservation instincts. As he fired the crossbow off at the dragon, the fossa mutant braced herself for the worst, hoping that she wouldn't be turned into a charred cinder.

However, neither of them were turned into a charred cinder, much to Rin's surprise. Looking up, she saw that the dragon had caught the projectile in oddly human-like front paws, and was smiling at the burning bolt. "Clumsy attempt, you know, both here, and with the wildfire earlier," the dragon said coolly, watching Rico with a sickening smile on its face. "Now, this is a fire!" With no other warning, the dragon spat a tongue of blue fire from its maw, surrounding the unlikely pair in a ring of ice-cold flame.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:51 pm

((Well, there's no humidity. That's pretty awesome. There's a lot more birds here than in Tennessee--back there, there's more squirrels than birds. Oddly enough, the accents are less insane than Tennessee. I think that's cause it's a bigger city, and much more liberal. Austin is a very liberal city surrounded by red.
Splendy: *hugs the dog* Doggy!))

Rico grinned even more when the bolt flew out of the chamber. Adrenaline pumping, he watched as it reached it's mark.

The beast caught it. His jaw dropped. How was that possible!? They were barely five yards away! Even Skipper would have a hard time dodging from that distance, and penguins were smaller!

The beast smirked and cooly insulted his well-honed weapons skills. Rico bent low to the ground and leered at her. She had no idea what she was dealing with. Even by himself, he could handle the worst of foes. He had everything he needed inside his gullet.

Suddenly she spat blue flame. As if by magic, it surrounded them in a perfect ring. His eyes widened, revealing his fear. What kind of animal was she, creating fire by herself, without the aid of a flamethrower or other machine!?
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:59 pm

((Sounds like Austin's worth attention, then!
Puppy: *proceeds to try and absorb all of the smells on Splendy*))

Watching the scene that unfolded before her blue-within-blue eyes, Rin's jaw dropped just as much as Rico's did; she knew just as well as he did that it was nigh impossible to dodge a projectile at such close range, let alone catch it in the air. In the face of such impossible prowess, what she could do versus such an opponent?

Seeing Rico leering cruelly at the dragon-thing before them, Rin hoped that he wasn't planning on charging the monstrosity before them, knowing through intuition that such an attempt would end in disaster. However, what came next wasn't much better. Stymied, and more than slightly confused, by the sudden ring of bright blue flames, Rin found herself completely at a loss as to why the fire was not consuming the grass closest to them, why the fire was staying in a controlled ring. What have we stumbled upon?!

Chuckling as she saw the fear on the faces of the pair before her, the dragon arched her neck over the eldritch flames, their eerie light highlighting the oddly scaleless skin that the creature possessed, along with those piercing blue-within-blue eyes, so much like Rin's. "Now, now you see what I mean, don't you, Rico? Little boys shouldn't play with fire, if they don't know what they're dealing with," the dragon chuckled, a bemused smile crossing her terrifying face.

"Although, I have been amiss in introducing myself. Should we?" the creature continued, eyes seeming to cross with the focus being in the beginning of the furred crest it had stretching down its spine.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:19 pm

((Yep!
Splendy: *giggles* tongue ))

The flames arched high into the air as if to lick at the night sky. They towered over the small penguin without moving an inch toward him, staying in their place as if they were rooted to that spot. Rico felt more afraid of fire than he ever did. His fire has rules it must follow; this fire broke all of them.

He took a few, small steps toward the center of the ring and toward Rin. The fire made no advances, nor did it back away. This did not calm him.

The beast taunted him, calling him a "little boy". As if! What was she thinking!? He was two years old! He could have hatchlings as old as Private by now! Rico snarled, too angry to attempt a real sentence, simply shouting, "No!"
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:57 pm

((I've decided that I need to spend more time in Seattle, personally.
Puppy: *licks Splendy*))

Rico wasn't the only one disturbed by the eldritch fire, to be sure. Rin, as well, was more than slightly confused, and frightened, by the flames that surrounded them both, the blue tongues licking the distant, and unfamiliar, stars.

Almost ready to accept the dragon's offer of introductions, thinking that, maybe, she wouldn't become a snack that way, Rin was surprised to see Rico's stance. Ears flattening as he shouted at the demon-dragon, she hoped that she would survive to see the sun rise over them both.

Apparently, the dragoness that towered over the unlikely pair wasn't offended by the penguin's outburst, for they were not incinerated in a burst of draconic fury. Actually chuckling after a brief moment of almost-shocked silence, the dragon seemed more amused than angered by Rico's defiance. "Oh, little penguin. You are the defiant one, aren't you? You're certainly an interesting one, Rico," she said with a smile, stepping partially through the flames without being burned, her head held high. "I think we should introduce ourselves. What do you think?" the dragon asked of seemingly no-one, her odd eyes focused on that spot in her crest again.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:14 pm

((Good for "Singing In the Rain".
Splendy: *licks back*))

Rico was the defiant one. The oddball, the well-prepared, the loose cannon, and voted the "most likely to get a restraining order". He stood proud as the creature announced that fact.

But then the creature seemed to turn away from him, instead focusing on a section of her body. He was confused, as she seemed to address someone else. His vision was not excellent on land; in fact, it was meant more for the water than the land. But even he saw a something; a glimpse of a rainbow-like light. Something in the feathers had shifted.

I suppose so. A voice rang out, both loud and soft, as if an explosion went off in Rico's mind with the strength of a mouse's sneeze. The air stood still, full of tension and anxious feelings. It was as if he was asleep and spilled water on his face but still dreamt.

I am the God of all Worms and worm-like entities. You will address me as such The voice continued. Rico paled under his feathers and frantically searched for the speaker's location, but he could find none.

((I bet this would happen if Lovecraft lived longer...Goddamn cancer...http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Walking-the-Kraken-77489668]Link
Btw, the telepathic description is what Exploding Head Syndrome feels like.))
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:57 pm

((True, although they do get fewer grey days than I do where I am currently.
Puppy: *wants to hug Splendy*)(Oh! I love that artist's work! She's brilliant, isn't she?)(Wonderful...))

Trying her absolute hardest not to shrink backwards from the dragon in fear as it walked through the flames, seemingly with impunity, Rin wondered at its pure blue eyes, so akin to her own. However, as it asked a question of its own anatomy, the fossa wondered if the dragon had lost its mind.

Without any warning whatsoever, then, a voice like a clarion call rang out in Rin's mind, cutting through the mutant's confusion with one stroke, and adding to it with another. She was overcome with a sudden desire to bow as the mysterious voice identified itself, a desire she fought off, but only barely.

Smiling as the voice cut through her mind, the dragoness watched the pair squirm before her, containing a burst of mirth through long-standing practice. Waiting until her telepathic companion was done speaking, she waited a moment for the pair before her to collect themselves before introducing herself. "And I am Weredrakka. I don't have such a grand title as my friend, and I do not know what I truly am, not yet," she said with a smile, eyes blinking slowly.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:31 pm

((Seriously?
Splendy: *hugs dog*
Yep!
Yeah. I think it's cause the noise doesn't actually exist, so my brain doesn't know how it should sound.))

Rico stood still as the odd rainbow-creature introduced itself. He had no affiliation with worms or worm-like beings, so he did not feel the need to bow; just a slight intimidation from being in the presence of two immensely powerful beings...And they knew him, somehow.

A god of worms and "weredrakka"...what an odd pair. Why were they here, together, now? Rico hoped they didn't want to hurt him. He had a feeling he would not win in a fight...but he will not go down without a bang.

The godling scanned both pairs, trying to find holes in their mental defenses. She needed a host and fast; preferably one that won't cause too much damage to her. The penguin was not a good match at all, but could work if needed...The foosa was odd; part of her was mechanical, which could not be controlled very well. Worm was not sure if she had mechanical parts in her brain; which would leave too much room for the unwilling host to fight.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:41 am

((Yep. I live in the most grey part of the country, I think. Even Seattle gets about a month more sun (on average) than I do.
Puppy: *looks happy* *wiggles*
That makes a fair bit of sense, yes...))

Watching the imposing pair that watched them, Rin had a similar feeling to the penguin that stood beside her. She had gotten over her initial reverence fairly swiftly, and was now preparing herself for a fight, should the god of the worms, and the strange dragoness, press a fight. Keeping her eyes focused on Weredrakka's face, where that strange worm was, she wondered if she should ask a question of them, asking them why they were here.

"If you're looking at one of them as an option, Wormgod, I wouldn't go with the penguin," Weredrakka said after a moment, sizing up the pair below her. "I don't think the fossa's got metal in her brain; I think they just grew her nerves so they connect to some of the mechanical points in the arm," she continued, smiling at the suddenly-uncomfortable Rin.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:51 pm

((Damn.
Splendy: Let's go to Chuck E Cheese and eat cheese!))

Worm mentally sized up Rin. She wasn't the best choice for a host, since she seemed to prefer to fight...But desperate times call for desperate measures. With only two choices, and one of them being diagnosable pyromaniac, she seemed like the best.

Worm slowly inched to a bare part of Weredrakka's neck and raised herself up on display.
Okay...Rin, please know I am not going to hurt you. I simply need a place to live. I won't force you to do anything you don't want to. She said as slowly as possible, trying to calm Rin down with her words and what minimal telepathic power she had.
Do you believe me? She asked. The illusion of choice calmed many down; hopefully it would work here too.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:05 pm

((You get used to it after a while.
Puppy: *headtilt*))

Vaguely aware of Worm moving through her furred crest onto an exposed stretch of her neck, Weredrakka turned her head a little to watch her friend, rather glad that she did not have to search for a host. She was fairly certain the fossa mutant would be an adequate host for Worm, providing that she didn't struggle too much. Lowering her neck a little, she kept a wary eye on Rico, not expecting him to just stand by while this happened.

Hearing the odd voice breaking into her mind again, Rin had to search for a minute to find the iridescent little creature whose voice was so commanding. Locking her intensely-blue eyes on Worm, she debated for a moment whether or not to trust the odd being that called itself a god of worms. Deciding that she could, Rin sat back on her haunches, narrowing her eyes for one moment. "Fine. If there's any evidence that you're doing more than living, though, I will cut you out of my head myself," she warned, ears flattened back against her head for a brief instant.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:05 pm

Worm inched as close as she could get to Rin, preparing for a leap to reach her. Thank you. She replied, truthful. Without an host, she would surely die like her minions; dried by the harsh sun. Suddeny she leapt onto Rin and into her ear, trying to do this as fast as possible. Rico stood dumbfounded, wanting to help from this seeming invasion, but not knowing how he could do that without harming Rin or getting roasted by Weredrakka.

((Bad post...bleh.
We got squirrels! That makes up for a lack of rain.
Splendy: Uhh...Yellow stuff that tastes good?))
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:36 pm

((How do squirrels make up for anything, exactly?
Puppy: *only knows mozzarella cheese*
Hey, do you know what a leupak is?))

Lowering her neck further as Worm prepared for the leap, Weredrakka was very much glad that Rin had consented to be a host. Somehow, the dragon thought that she, personally, would have made a poor host for her friend. Barely feeling Worm jump off of her leathery skin, Weredrakka sat back to watch the proceedings; she'd never gotten to watch a possession like this before.

As Worm thanked her, Rin nodded slightly, her ears perked up to pick up any noises of attack from the dragon that stood so dangerously close nearby. Then, without any further warning, there was a polychromatic flash, and the feeling of something strange in her ear. Instinctively, Rin's ears flattened against the back of her head, but it was rather too late to keep Worm out. The outcome of this was no longer up to the fossa mutant.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:11 am

((They're cute!
Splendy: Hmmm...
Uh...A symptom of leukemia?))

Rin's ear was very different from most of the god's host, so it took some getting used to. When she flattened her ear, it did nothing to stop of impede Worm. She simply flattened herself and worked her way in.

This will hurt...sorry. Worm warned as she reached the ear drum. It blocked her entrance so well she had to break it, and that is what she did. With three powerful headbutts (powerful from an invertebrate) the alien tore a hole through the eardrum and quickly wormed in. There sat her prize; Rin's brain. Smaller than a human's, but much more tightly formed to make up for it. Worm slithered onto it, flattening herself into the cerebral cortex. She breathed a sigh of relief.

Suddenly, Rin's world opened up to her. The formerly half-blind creature could now see. A huge dragon stood in front of her. 'Wow.' She thought. 'So that's what Weredrakka looks like.'

Hey! The Worm said, addressing everyone in her usual fashion. I'm okay!
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:43 pm

((From a distance, I suppose. They're kind of annoying to me, as they eat my birdseed, and cause power outages when they get stuck in the transformers.
Puppy: *licks Splendy*
Not really... They're fictional, reptilian, parasitic, dreambeasts!))

Twitching and whimpering as she felt something wriggling within her ear, Rin resisted barely the urge to start clawing at her own head, her blue eyes roving as she tried to find something to relieve the strange feeling.

Hearing the warning from Worm, Rin closed her eyes in anticipation of the pain, her whimperings turning to soft whines of pain. She could feel the burning pain of the hole in her eardrum, and hoped that she would heal quickly; she needed all of her senses in this strange world.

"Congratulations!" Weredrakka said, watching the proceedings with great interest, a bemused smile on her terrifying face. "I don't think Rin's all too happy with things, though... She looks kind of like, well... What do you know about sea cucumbers and pearl fish?"
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:14 pm

((But they're cute, especially when they flick their tail the right way!
Splendy: *giggles and flails*
Huh....Hey, does that site roleplay?))

As Worm sank deeper into Rin's mind, trickles of emotions reached her. Pain, fear, worry...Her own sorrow mixed as the two, in their now symbiotic state, gained the ability to feel eachothers emotions.

Oh...Worm replied, feeling worse. She switched to her own thoughts, knowing that Rin could hear them now, I'm sorry...
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:54 am

((Otters are cuter.
Puppy: *barks happily*
Yep, actually! It also has an entire story that goes along with it, and it's actually really good!))

Slowly, Rin realized that not everything in her head was entirely her own, as she felt unfamiliar sense of sorrow tainting her thoughts. Raising a paw over the injured ear, she closed her eyes for a moment, the blue-within-blue orbs hidden from the world as she tried to block out the pain.

Hearing Worm's voice in her head, Rin's eyes suddenly opened as the voice gained an unexpected intimacy, due to the fact that she and Worm were, for all intents and purposes, one. So am I... Rin thought back, shaking her head a little, then dropping onto all four paws. Whatever. We're in this together now, I suppose.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:47 am

((But those aren't anywhere near the US.
Splendy: *starts walking and carrying him*))

Worm tried to restrain herself and stay only on the top layer of Rin's mind, so not to invade her deepest thoughts. Even for a creature used to this type of living, she knew there was only so much intimacy two people could have.

Rico watched, fascinated and horrified at the transformation Rin was undergoing. She seemed slightly better now; no more physical pain, but emotional pain stayed. He stepped closer and slowly poked her on the shoulder, wondering if he should try to help in any way.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:59 am

((Yeah, they are! In two different varieties! They might not be where you are, but I've gotten to see wild river otters, and wild sea otters. They're so adorable!
Puppy: *is female* *goes limp* *is used to being carried*
Are you going to Valenth? And your thoughts on leupaks are...?))

Feeling something touch her actual shoulder, Rin looked up, finding Rico's beaked and scarred face staring at her. Giving a half-hearted smile, she lifted her metal leg, and poked him gently back, her way of saying that she was alright.

"Should we keep going?" Rin finally asked, looking off towards the mountains. "Those don't seem to have gotten any closer, and we're not going to get closer by just talking about them."
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:57 pm

((Splendy: *goes to Chuck E Cheese*
I joined, but I doubt I'll stay...I like the PG-13 rating, but I don't really like the story behind it.))

Rin had pokemon him back lightly with her metal leg. Rico smiled lightly, his tongue hanging out of his mouth.

She asked if they should keep going. He looked at the dragoness before them, and back at Rin where an alien resided in her head. He looked back at the mountain and wondered. It hadn't moved at all, but they had certainly crossed ground...Well, they might as well continue. He nodded.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:58 pm

((Puppy: *follows*
Aw, sad 'Drakka. Are you a fan of the leupaks, though? Can I bring one in as a character?))

Smiling as Rico stuck his tongue out of his beak, the piece of muscle hanging like a strange banner in the wind, Rin looked up to the oddly crystalline mountains again. As she listened with her one functional ear, she swore she could hear a soft, unearthly melody upon the wind, a haunting whistling playing on the edge of her hearing. Looking around to see if the others heard this strange music, she shuddered inwardly as the pitch changed slightly, like the wind would change.

"Alright, then. Let's be off!" she said, forcing away her momentary reticence. Forcing something resembling a smile, she bent her legs, waiting for Rico to climb up onto her back.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:33 pm

((Splendy: *feeds her cheese*
I wouldn't say fan...but sure! I've been trying to think of a character to bring in too. I wanted to bring in Slenderman, but he's a humanoid, and everyone else is an animal, or sorta like one.))
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next