Concentrated Gingerbread
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WormyxWere (1x1) Rated M

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

WormyxWere (1x1) Rated M - Page 4 Empty Re: WormyxWere (1x1) Rated M

Post  Wormgod Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:03 pm

Rico climbed onto Rin's back carefully, clinging to her with his talons and flippers.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

https://concenginge.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:57 pm

Weredrakka?
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:46 am

((Puppy: *noses him for more*
Awesome! It's great to find someone else who likes leupaks, off of Valenth. True... Hmm....))

Feeling the now-familiar sensation of Rico clambering his way up onto her furred back, Rin held still while he situated himself for the travel. Waiting until she was sure that he had a good grip, she started moving towards the mountains at a fast trot, her feet splashing in the small puddles along the way.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Location : Somewhere between Sietch Tabr, and where the dragons are.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:36 pm

((Splendy: *gives some pizza*
Maybe I'll just turn him into some creepy faceless cat...))

Rico had his grip tight, so the ride wasn't hard. They started off at a normal pace, heading towards the mountains again. He watched the landscape change and tried to pick out any changes in the mountains position. It didn't seem like they were closer than before...Maybe a little, but not much. It was starting to grate his nerves. Normally when he got angry, he would blow something up...But not now. He promised.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:37 pm

((Puppy: *loves pizza* *eats*
You could turn him into a leupak...))

Jumping into the air once Rin and Rico--and Worm, riding along within Rin's head--were far enough ahead of her, Weredrakka followed from above, gliding on the strange thermals. Massively-oversized wings outstretched, she cast an imposing shadow on the land, especially as the sun sank further and further below the distant mountains.

Looking up to realize that the mountains were still impossibly far away, Weredrakka sighed, and swooped lower to the trio below. "It'll be faster if I fly you three!" she called down, flying as close to the ground as she dared. "Rin? Rico? Do you mind?"
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:09 am

((Splendy: *feeds some more*
Nah....))

The shadow over them sent a cold chill down Rico's spine. He looked up to see the dragon flying over them, then suddenly swooping down. His instincts kicked in and he flattened himself on Rin's back, preparing for the worst.

When she simply asked a question, Rico relaxed...but only just. He did not trust her one bit, especially with a ride on her back. She'd probably bring them to her nest of hungry demon-babies and feed him to them.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:27 pm

((Puppy: *noses them away* *flops*
Aww...))

Smiling slightly as she saw Rico flatten himself to Rin's back, Weredrakka landed in her awkward way, hop-skipping until she could fold her wings adequately. "Don't be so concerned, Rico," she said in her most disarming tone. "I don't have anyone to feed you to, and eating you, and Rin, would kill my friend. You can trust me," she said, loping alongside the running fossa.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:14 pm

((Splendy: You don't want more?
Maybe I can keep him as he is. He doesn't really count as human, or even humanoid...))

The dragoness awkwardly landed next to them, following at their pace. Rico leaned away and glared angrily, his feathers bristling like tufts of fur on an angry cat. It gave him a feral look.

She spoke to them, telling him to stop being so concerned. Yeah, like that could happen. Then she promised to not feed him to anything, or eat him...Rico's eyes widened. How did she know what he was thinking!?

"Witch!" He shouted, surprisingly without much of a rasp. The worm inside Rin's mind scoffed. Please. Dragons can't be witches; it goes against all the rules of mythology.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Fri May 03, 2013 10:15 pm

((Puppy: *shakes head*
There is that.))

Smiling bemusedly as she saw Rico's display of feral aggression, Weredrakka easily kept pace with the running fossa. Of course, it didn't hurt that her strides were longer than Rin's entire body, either.

As Weredrakka watched Rico's eyes widen in shock as she successfully told him the answer to his own thoughts, she stifled a laugh. "You do know that you look more than slightly amusing with your eyes bugged out like that, right?" she asked him, trying not to chuckle.

Unable to restrain herself from chuckling, a wave of laughter burst forth from the Weredrakka's toothed maw. "A witch? Oh, that's a new one!" she laughed, then shook her head. "Worm's right. I'm not a witch. I'm just a little...different. Now, about that ride... I would suggest holding on, Rico."
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Sat May 04, 2013 12:18 pm

((Splendy: Aww...))

Rico burned with anger and suspicion. There was definitely something wrong with these two, something very very wrong. He could not trust them. But, the promise of a ride was too good to pass up; it would take much less time to get to the mountains. He would deal with them later, when they were sleeping.

Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Wed May 15, 2013 6:43 am

((Puppy: *is a strange dog*))

Smiling quietly to herself as she saw the unconcealed suspicious look on Rico's face, Weredrakka shook her head slightly. Seeing him consent, though, she grinned, and jumped into the air, wide wings spreading about herself as she resisted the pull of gravity.

Taking a moment to make sure that she was stable in the air, Weredrakka reached down with distinctly-humanoid paws to grab Rin, Worm, and Rico, lifting them into the air. "Would you three like to ride in claw, or on my back?" she asked, starting to gain altitude as she spoke.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Wed May 15, 2013 11:20 pm

Worm shifted in Rin's head, a little surprised by the sudden rise in altitude. Feeling that from two bodies at once--Rin's and her own--was rather...uncomfortable.
I have no preference. What do you two think? [i]She asked. Once they were in the air, they seemed to rise at a slower pace. She quickly developed a tolerance for it.

Rico did not like the feeling of talons around him; not one bit. He was clenching the whole time, prepared to scrunch up and slip out of Weredrakka's grip if needed. He also kept his mouth just a wee bit open, in case he needed to fire some type of ammunition--preferably ball-bearings, or gumballs. But, given the chance, he did not want to fall from a very, very high height, or make enemies. Riding on the dragon's back seemed like a better plan.

"Back." He said, just loud enough for everyone to hear.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Sun May 19, 2013 10:00 pm

Rin, as she felt the dragoness' powerful talons closing around her body, tried her hardest not to panic, even as she felt her feet leaving the comfort of the ground. Just as she started to come to grips with the fact that she was airborne, the fossa suffered another moment of panic as she heard Worm's voice in her head. "Back, definitely," Rin agreed, then squeaked a little as Weredrakka began to move them.

"Back it is, then!" Weredrakka replied, well aware of how uncomfortable everyone else was, and feeling rather bad about the whole thing; she hadn't really thought about the fact that she was the only one in the group who was truly used to flight.
Transferring the trio from her talons onto her back, just before her wing-joints, Weredrakka glided through the air, not wanting to flap in the off-chance someone would spook, and fall. "Alright, if you could grab onto my mane of fur to keep yourselves on, that would be wonderful!" she called, twisting her head around to look at Rin, Rico, and, indirectly, Worm. "Try not to sit too close to my shoulderblades, either pair of them. I don't want to throw you!"
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4