Concentrated Gingerbread
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WormXWere Part 2 | Rated M

2 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

WormXWere Part 2 | Rated M - Page 15 Empty Re: WormXWere Part 2 | Rated M

Post  Wormgod Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:20 pm

((Hey I got a quick question, is Sha-Ulud naked?))
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

https://concenginge.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:16 am

((Completely and totally. His armor will be lying somewhere around where he first transformed (because I don't think they have magic bags yet!).))
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Location : Somewhere between Sietch Tabr, and where the dragons are.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:28 am

((YAY! XD))

As the color and fire disappeared to a darkened, cloudy world, the Wyrm took in the sight with wary eyes. The dragon was dead, its skeleton still in the same shape of a living one. The Thing That Was Sha-Ulud was gone too, now simply Sha-Ulud. He was a weary, small shape, naked in the grass. The Wyrm carefully walked to him, not sure if he would transform and hurt her. The closer she got, the more she realized he was too tired and damaged to transform again. She gave a sympathetic whine.

Lambda's jaw had dropped too at the spectacle, but he had no idea that it had until he tried to swallow. This jaw-business was new and weird. The light died down after a brief moment, and somehow the Wyrm was still alive and normal. The were-Sha-Ulud was gone too, replaced by (now naked again) Argonian-Sha-Ulud. Lambda tried to saw something, but all that came out was a half-formed "what?" and no idea of what to say next.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:16 pm

((I can tell you're thrilled! XD))

Trying to focus his eyes on his surroundings, Sha-Ulud saw a blurry shape approaching him, before the image resolved into the Wyrm. She looked burned and battered, but otherwise alright. Hearing her whine, he tilted his head to the side, confused; what was the whine about? Was she hurt, and he couldn't see? It hadn't occurred to the Argonian that she would be worried about him; he couldn't be that badly hurt...

Despite the gravity of the situation, Svenja couldn't help but giggle a little at Lambda's attempt to swallow with his jaw hanging agape. As the light died away, revealing that the Wyrm wasn't dead, she sighed in relief, before visibly recoiling at Sha-Ulud's transformation from worm-beast to Argonian. Suddenly, the pieces clicked for her, and her eyes widened. "Whoa..." she whispered, nodding slightly. "Should we go help them, Lambda?"
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:12 pm

My mom took away my computer for a full week (starting yesterday.) I'll have problems getting online.
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:18 pm

((Aw, hell. I'm sorry, Worm!

Don't worry about it! It's probably better not to get in trouble with parents, yes?))
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:25 pm

((Got my computer about thirty seconds ago! YAY!))

The Wyrm carefully sniffed Sha-Ulud all over, checking his wounds, checking the blood flow (still going strong, but not too bad.) and the burns (some which conveniently cauterized nearby wounds.). All in all, he was in for a rocky road to recovery. She wanted to lick his wounds clean, but her spit was full of deadly bacteria only her kind (and perhaps the flying dragons) could handle. So instead, she dug her snout under his (uninjured) arm and pushed up, trying to ease him onto his feet. Where was his armor? It seemed to magically disappear when he transformed. He'd need that later...

Svenja's words drew Lambda's attention away from the sight of Sha-Ulud below. He nodded, still a bit shocked for words. His hands sparked with electricity and he had no idea how to make it go away. On a whim, he closed his palms and imagined the electricity going away.

Oh look. That worked. Huh. Magic in this world was somewhat less dependent on sheer effort, and more dependent on imagination. Thank Vortessance, because he had no idea what he was doing in a human body, all squishy and hairy. If he strained too hard, he might pop a vein!

With the dangerous electricity gone, Lambda was free to rush down to his one and only male friend. It was hard to tell the extensiveness of the burns against his dark tan scales, but the red blood flowed freely, creating macabre patterns by flowing between the scales. He shuddered.

"Sha-Ulud? Is Sha-Ulud okay?" He asked. The Wyrm was busy nudging him up with her long snout. Did he have the energy to stand?
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:45 am

((Yaaaaaay! Sorry I wasn't here right when you were!))

As he maintained, with effort and help, a seated position, Sha-Ulud slowly began to realize the growing amounts of pain he was aware of. What started as a dull ache began to crescendo into a cacophony of agony. Everything hurt, from the tip of his nose to the torn skin on his tail, and practically everywhere in between. Gradually, he also became aware of the fact that both he and the Wyrm were in a growing puddle of blood, the color of which surprised the Argonian. His blood had always been blue; the sight of red blood pouring over his scales was, all at once, entrancing and terrifying. He wasn't quite sure what to do.

Feeling the Wyrm's nose underneath his miraculously uninjured arm, trying to nudge him to his feet, Sha-Ulud privately wondered how she expected him to stand. Already, he was dizzy, an unfamiliar sensation, and he just wanted to lie back down...

Lambda's words--his own name--cut through the fog gathering in Sha-Ulud's mind. Slowly, he processed the question, then gave the human an odd look; did he look alright? Opening his own snout to speak, a thin trickle of blood spilled from the corners of his mouth to add to the other rivulets draining across his body. Sha-Ulud didn't really notice; he was trying to find the words to speak. After much effort, he gave up, his mouth falling closed; his mind was too foggy, too scrambled, and too wanting to sleep...

Svenja, meanwhile, had seen Sha-Ulud's lack of armor, and decided to go search for it. Given what she had seen of this world so far, she decided that the accident-prone Argonian would need his protective shell. Seeing a metallic glimmer from inside the dragon's skeleton, her brow furrowed, but she advanced anyway. The reward for her curiosity was not Sha-Ulud's arms, nor his armor; instead, she found a two-handed broadsword, made of carved steel. How it came to reside in the dragon's belly, she didn't want to know, but it seemed to be in good condition, with the leather strapping still able to be attached to her back.

With her new broadsword across her back, the were-bear continued her search for Sha-Ulud's armor. Finally finding it, near the rock he had hit after the dragon threw him, she gathered it up, then lugged it to where the other three were standing. She didn't know if the Argonian was in any state to wear his armor, but it was worth bringing it, just in case.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:36 am

((Pffff, who cares? Nekkie time! *runs around naked*))

Sha-Ulud did not look good. He looked injured in nearly every spot of his body, maybe the same inside, except for his underarms. He wasn't helping the Wyrm at all,instead behaving like a ragdoll. She finally gave up trying to get him to stand and gently put him back down on the ground. His blank eyes locked with Lambda's.

Lambda briefly remembered a complicated ritual to revive the near-dead, a ritual he had never performed, but knew how. However, there were no Antlions on this planet to give their essence, the most important ingredient for the ritual. How could he help Sha-Ulud know, in this body he did not understand, on this alien planet he did not know?

Maintain a positive attitude, Lambda. He thought. The former Vort knelt in front of Sha-Ulud and looked him in the eyes, gently holding the Argonian's shoulder to keep him upright.

"Sha-Ulud will live." He lied. It was unlikely he will live, with this rate of blood loss. He will likely die, but Lambda will do his best to keep that death temporary, "This is nothing to Lambda. Lambda will save Sha-Ulud."
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:28 pm

((...Why are you naked?)
(Are we temporarily killing Sha-Ulud? Or should someone show up with a healing potion?
Also, I think my love for Cambrian arthropod-things is out of control...))

Feeling his body slump to the ground, Sha-Ulud attempted to move himself, only to fail, and slump even further into the slurry of blood, melting ground, and moss beneath his body. Even this small exertion pulled away some clots that had formed feebly across the wounds gaping across his flanks, fresh blood glistening in the afternoon sun.

Movement in front of his glazed attracted the Argonian's attention. What was this dark shape, and how did it know his name? Oh, right... Lambda. The dark shape was Lambda. Sha-Ulud's conclusion was echoed shortly after by the dark shape's words, wherein the name 'Lambda' was used in self-reference.

The words... The words didn't really register on Sha-Ulud's tired brain. Vaguely, the auditory impulses triggered a half-awareness, enough for the former leupak to comprehend the names. Sha-Ulud was fading further, even as Lambda swore that Sha-Ulud could be saved. The Argonian, at this pace, would not live to see the sunset.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:22 pm

((I like being naked when I'm all alone at home! It's like temporarily being a bachelor, but much more fun, since I don't pay bills.
Eh, maybe for a minute or so. You know, like a NDE. Somehow he'll be all better after. You want to dictate how it goes from here, since it's your character?
Peter: *nuzzles you*))

Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:58 pm

((Fair enough. I usually maintain a state of being clothed because I never know when the UPS/FedEx man might show up with more books.
Erm, sure. Works for me!
My-as-of-yet-unnamed-Anomalocaris: *wriggles happily* *noms a little on Peter*))

In retrospect, Sha-Ulud's near-death experience made absolutely no sense whatsoever. There is nothing normal about exiting one's own body, hovering over the scene for a few minutes, then being dragged tail-first into a hallucination involving foot-long, bright yellow slugs with white, feathered wings. The purple worm and the fur-crested dragon didn't make much sense, either.

But, like so much else involving Sha-Ulud, it made sense at the time. To him, at least. To the two around his body, it was tragic, and panic-inducing, assuming that the look on the Wyrm's face was remorse, and not a temptation to nibble on his upper arm; reptilian faces can be hard to read.
Svenja, meanwhile, dropped the armor and sprinted back to the village for help. She was lucky in that someone calling themselves an adventurer was passing through, and had a potion to spare. After her run back to the rest of the group, the potion, luckily sans bottle, was practically shoved down the Argonian's throat.

If his exiting of his body had been strange, Sha-Ulud's reawakening in his body was almost equally as strange. His first feeling was of his extremities being cold, very cold, while the rest of his body flooded with warmth from his stomach outward. Opening one indigo eye partway, his still-muddled mind was deeply confused as to the winding of warm, golden light circling around him, and he attempted to raise a hand to swat at the strands. As his hand passed through them, something clicked within the Argonian's brain; he wasn't dead.

The realization of this fact was startling enough to cause Sha-Ulud to sit bolt upright, unsupported by Lambda, or the Wyrm. His eyes were wide, mostly from the shock of being alive, and no longer being poked at by two giggling god-creatures. "Wh-what happened...?!" he managed to rasp out, before falling backwards onto the Wyrm; even though the former leupak was alive, and not in any risk of dying, he was still tired, and very hungry.
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:51 pm

((Guess who's going to be in Austin during June...))
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:09 pm

((What? You're gonna come here???))

Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:35 pm

((Yerp! For my aunt's wedding! I'll be photographer's assistant, and it looks like I'll have time to kick around. Any suggestions? Will you be around?))

((In other news, how are you doing?))
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:05 am

((Yeah, I'll be around! All I'm doing this summer is trying to hook a job quick, and finish registering for the local community college. Get a driver's license too. We should meet!))

((Pretty good! Had some senioritis, but I think that's over. I made a friend in RL, and we've been hanging out occasionally outside of school.))
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:55 am

((Ah, fun! We should. I'm just hoping I'll be in a similar area to where you are; a city can be a large place. *derps* XD))

((Awesome! That's great!
I have not been as awesome. My school's undergoing budget cuts, and some of my favorite teachers are either being cut, or moved to different schools. Another teacher is dying from lymphoma, too, and no-one told me... So, in short, I'm pissed off, and depressed, to add to the pile-o-stuff I've already got going on.))
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:06 pm

((I'm in the far north area, so technically my school belongs to a suburb/sister-town called Round Rock.))

((Awww...Budget cuts hit my school too, but they kept the teaching staff on. Janitors and lunch ladies were cut, though. My favorite teacher left to be a beer scientist (Chemistry teacher with an actual degree in Chemistry) which sucks, but it does increase her awesomeness level.))
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:01 am

((Fun! I have literally no idea where I'll be. It looks like the wedding won't be exactly in the city, probably. Unless there's a country club and/or something to that effect within the city. Which would be odd.))

((I'm getting ready to start getting parents pissed off at the school board; the only way to fix this is to raise taxes, though (but only by about $100 a year; it's not much). Should that fail, well... It won't be pretty.))

((In other news, I had the most bizarre triggering-thing this weekend... I heard a song that I hadn't heard since living with my mother, and I'm now stuck in this love-hate relationship with it.
I also have a new character, who I need to write about. She's...interesting.))
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:36 pm

((Worm...?))
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:44 pm

((Sorry! Complicated mathness last week, I went to tutoring after school to understand it. Logorithms do not have to do with logs.

Hmm...Well, if the song's good, you'll soon associate it was happiness instead of that time. But for now, the association will stick.

I hate the way taxes are a trigger-word for hate. They're not evil at all, but people are programmed to imagine what money they "could" have had if there were no taxes. But also, funny thing about medicinal marijuana in CA; the 40% tax on the weed is used to fund education, and education alone! That's how CA is getting around all these tax cuts in the federal govt, so their schools can still afford paper and good teachers and everything.))

Who's this new charrie?))
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:20 pm

((No, no they do not. Out of curiosity, what were you working on?

It's a song about a high-ranking lady falling in love with a low-ranking man, her father finding out, then summoning his knights to catch/hang the man, then delivering his heart to the lady. Not a pleasant song, but it's got a pretty melody...

I know, right?! It's really obnoxious, too, that the govenor of NY is running on the platform of "no new property taxes" (which are pieces of school taxes). Combined with the fact that the state owes each individual school millions of dollars, I don't know how schools are expected to stay open in this state...))

((Her name's Qismah (The Fated One). Basically, her ability is to enable gigantic, translucent talons that grasp into the fabric of reality, and then pull on reality until it bends to her will. The talons only manifest, however, in the presence of strong emotion/music. Every use of her power also transforms her into a dragon-bird-demon-thing, stripping away her humanity in pieces.
Yeah. She's an odd one.
I've been in an odd mood lately...))
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:45 am

((Logorithms, exponential lines and whatchmacallit, like y=2^x-1 and stuff.

Huh. Never heard of it.

Goddamnit...So what? Every politician that said "no new taxes" makes more taxes! Just make some more, dude...

Cool character! But you don't feel human, do you?))
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weredrakka Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:32 am

((Aaaah. That sounds...fun.

That's probably for the best...

Very true. He's trying to get reelected in a poor state, though, which is why he has that platform.

Thank you!
It comes and goes, honestly. It's been worse lately.))
Weredrakka
Weredrakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Wormgod Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:18 pm

((Damn...I guess he's stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I felt that too, but it's mostly gone now. I felt like I couldn't possibly be human, or else why would everyone call me an alien, a freak, a hermaphrodite (quite a sophisticated word for bullies, eh?), an ugly monster? You were born human; you can think and control your body in a way no other Earth species can. There are bad humans, but there are good humans too, and you are one of them.))
Wormgod
Wormgod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next